KBACE has been a leader in Oracle Human Capital Management services since 1998, and is always in the forefront of existing and new Oracle Products. KBACE has a deep understanding of the Fusion architecture and integration and is actively engaged with customers for Fusion workshops, assessment engagements, implementation services, IT strategy reviews and road maps.
Existing and new customers alike are engaging KBACE to learn about how Fusion can be used for HR to HR / coexistence strategies, Talent Reviews, Predictive Analytics, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), Analytics in the cloud, Business Process Composer, Worklist Lifecycle Manager, Network at Work, Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER), and HCM Rapid Start.
KBACE has a very unique inside view of Oracle Fusion. This view and the ability to influence the direction of the Fusion applications will enable KBACE and its customers to better understand how Fusion will benefit their organizations, and ultimately how to prepare for the adoption of Fusion Application.
Advantages of a KBACE relationship for Oracle Fusion
- Oracle Certified Fusion Implementation Partner - As both an Oracle E-Business Suite customer and a Certified Advantage Partner, KBACE is uniquely positioned to validate use cases, user experience, functional designs, architecture, security, business process flows, prototypes, and documentation as a participant in this program.
- Oracle Fusion Co-Development Partner - KBACE has been involved with Oracle Fusion many years before it became Generally Available. As a Validation Partner, KBACE application experts received hands-on experience with early versions of Fusion and provided their recommendations and feedback to Oracle based on their experiences implementing and supporting Oracle EBS. KBACE development also participated in early versions of Fusion as a co-development partner for Fusion Payroll.
- Oracle Fusion Early Adopter Program - Oracle’s early adaptor program is a way for customers who want to be on the leading edge of technology and be one of the first to use Fusion. EAP participants have access to new Fusion components prior to GA and a direct connection with Oracle development. Several EAP customers are using KBACE implementation services.
- Oracle Design Partner for Fusion Applications - Oracle has embarked on a tremendous investment in developing a new generation of enterprise business applications. It is critical to Oracle that strategic customers are involved in the review and validation of core features, functionality, “implement-ability” and configurability of these Fusion Applications. As part of this initiative, Oracle Corporation has chosen KBACE as a Design Partner for Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Oracle Fusion Validation Partner - This Validation Program provides a select set of customers’ early insight into Fusion functionality. Customers will benefit by being able to validate the functionality of Fusion Applications and gain a better understanding of how to implement Fusion Applications. In turn, Oracle will benefit by receiving timely and high-quality input from these strategic customers.